What should a dental practice be doing online?
A dental practice should be using all of the following marketing systems to dominate the Internet and attract patients. Everything should be linked and working together as a cohesive marketing machine.
Your dental online marketing should include:
- Traffic optimisation on Google(Search Engine Optimisation)
- Review/Reputation management on Facebook & Google Places
- Facebook to engage the local people
- Twitter to engaging communicate with local businesses and people
- YouTube to build a library of useful information
- Blogging to help and inform website visitors and attract Google
- Email marketing to gently build long-term relationships
- Marketing changes to your current website - wording changes and 'calls to action'
This means your online dental marketing is all working together as a cohesive online marketing machine for your business. I'd also recommend that this is kept with one company to ensure continuity across all platforms.
How I can help you
There are 4 routes to start attracting patients through internet domination.
- Working with me on an extended basis, typically 1 year, on a Fully Managed basis where I set up and manage your online marketing for you, liaising closely with the practice to augment current marketing activities.
- An Auto Managed system where I find revelant content and post it to social media for you. I will also auto engage with people on Twitter when they mention 'trigger' key words.
- You can find out how to do it all yourself by attending one of my popular 'Social Media Kickstart Courses'
- By entering your details in the form at the top right of this page you can download my free eGuide to online marketing "Mark's top 8 1/2 tips for marketing online to achieve a more satisfying and relaxed business life" and get started right away.
What will happen when you start marketing online?
Here are some actual results of clients that have got this dental online marketing mix right.
- Practice A in Scotland, large multi surgery practice- new patient numbers November 214, December 121, January 170, February 144
- Practice B in Surrey, small implant specialist practice - Contact rate from website 16.8%. The number of people that gave us their email addresses
- Practice C in Scotland, large multi surgery practice - Booking an appointment conversion rate from Facebook 25%
- Practice D in West Sussex, small family owned general practice - Sales funnel value from a few months online marketing - 39,000 (average patient value taken as 500
- Practice E in Scotland, large multi surgery practice - Sales funnel value from 2 years online marketing - 950,000 (average patient value taken as 500)
- Practice F in Bristol, small ultra modern and modern branded practice - Increase in web traffic after optimisation - 88%, achieved in 1 month
- Practice G in Hertfordshire, small single handed practice in quiet surroundings - Increase in web traffic after optimisation - 166% achieved in 3 months